the equipment industry
Delta Plasturgy works in various sectors at the forefront of equipment industry technology. We develop sub-assemblies and manufacture functional technical or protective plastic material parts for the equipment industry (specifically valves, engines, fluid systems).
We create various injected or moulded/overmoulded parts:
- Transparent or opaque parts.
- Protective covers.
- Structural parts in engineering plastics reinforced (or not) with glass fibre for improved mechanical performance replacing metal.
- Dust sealing solutions and replacement of classic seal solutions through overmoulding of elastomer seals.
- Protective parts obtained through moulding of elastomer thermoplastic or overmoulding of metal, plastic or technical material inserts of all kinds, including leather.
OUR EXPERTISE IN RELATED AREAS
Delta Plasturgy is a recognised partner in the medical, electronic, electromechanical and electrical sectors..
We specifically manufacture technical and feature parts through moulding and overmoulding with specific materials like PEEK or specific thermoplastic elastomers, or even parts which are part of veterinary insemination syringes.
ELECTRONIC, ELECTROMECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL SECTORS
The electronic, electromechanical & electrical sectors are markets where we are a dynamic player.
To meet the needs of players in this market, we use the following techniques:
- Moulage par injection ou compression pour la fabrication de boitiers, de connecteurs, de faces avant pour des équipements électroniques;
- Injection or compression moulding to manufacture boxes, connectors and front panels for electronic equipment;
- Overmoulding or post-moulding assembly of inserts to create connectors/contactors for electrical uses.